Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Autry Shower

I know it's been a while since I have posted, but working, taking care of a house, no computer, and numerous other things have been keeping me busy!!! 

My family had a shower for us at the end of October.  It was so much fun and we got a lot of great things.  Here are some pictures from that special day. 

This was the table.  The cake was the cutest thing!!!


I was very thankful for all my friends who came to help us celebrate our special little man!!!






Here is a picture of my brother's youngest, Davee Ann.  Isn't she adorable???


Here are some of the great things we got.

My Mamaw has made every grandbaby in the family their own quilt.  This is Malachi's.  Isn't it cute?










This is absolutely my favorite outfit for Malachi.  Thanks Donna Conrad!!!  I can't wait for him to wear it.


My sister and sister in law.

 My mom, me, my sister Paige, and Ashley our sister-in-law.

Me


My brother's three girls.  Aren't they cute???












No comments:

Post a Comment