A few weeks ago, around 14 weeks, I was sitting in an ARD meeting and was leaning on the table, when I felt three tiny little bumps. I was so excited!!! I immediately went back to my room and emailed Justin. He told me to not get his baby confused with gas bubbles!!! To this day, I still think that it was Baby Bowden letting me know he was there. Other than that there hasn't been much I have felt or noticed.
That was until last week anyway. Last Wednesday I was officially 17 weeks and started feeling his little movements!!! That is the best feeling in the world!!! When I lay on my back I can feel him moving around a lot. He is usually hanging out on my right side and you can see him very clearly. Justin was talking to him on Wednesday night, complaining that he couldn't feel him, and then the baby kicked him. It was the first time, Justin got to feel the baby make any kind of movement. Justin's face was priceless. I wish I had a camera to take a picture of him. Then again on Saturday night, Justin was talking to him and the baby went nuts kicking and moving. That is truly the best feeling in the world. It brought tears to my eyes. Finally, my dreams of becoming a mom are coming true!!!!
Here are some pictures of Baby Boy Bowden
| It's a boy!!! |
| It's kind of blurry, but there is his head and chest. |
| This is his spine!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment