Well Baby Malachi still doesn't have a middle name, but we have narrowed it down to three. We like Ethan, Ryan and Jacob. I discovered Friday night that if we named him Malachi Ethan, his initials would be MEB, so we could call him Mini-Me. Hopefully soon we will decide on his middle name.
We also went for our 3D sonogram a couple of weeks ago. This experience was not exactly what I had hoped for, but it was still amazing to get to see our precious little boys face. He was being a little difficult and wouldn't put his hands down. He had them on his face the entire time. He has a set of full lips. We were trying to figure out where he gets them from, and then I realized that my brother and sister both have full lips. They get them from our great-grandfather. I did have a little worry. I worried that he might inherit my nose. Well his nose doesn't look like mine, but it does look very wide in the pictures, the lady ensured us that noses always look bigger in sonograms than they really are. Here are a few of our favorite pictures.
He has also started kick-boxing lessons already. For those of you that know me, know that I have always dreamed of being a mom. I constantly have my hand on him, talking to him, or thinking about him. Nothing in the world tops the amazing emotions I feel when I can feel and see him moving around. He has apparently started stretching out and I can often times feel his feet under my sternum. I am so happy to be pregnant and have truly enjoyed every moment. Even the two times I got sick. Yes, that is what I said. Luckily I have only gotten sick twice. I feel so blessed and know that God has been looking out for the three of us.
Well after a couple of months trying to decide how to paint Malachi's room, I finally picked out the paint. Picking his bedding was such an easy task, I thought the painting would be as well. In every room of my house (which I have painted all but his room and Justin's office) I knew exactly what I wanted and did it. After 4 trips to Lowes today I finally got the right color and got my part of the job completed. In his room there are vaulted ceilings so I did not climb the ladder to reach the top 6 feet of two walls. Tomorrow Justin will be home from the deerlease and I am hoping he gets home in time to finish the walls. I want to have his furniture, bedding and curtains put up before going back to school on Tuesday. That should only leave a few odds and ends to finish it off. We are doing the red, blue, and tan bedding and accenting with giraffes. Hopefully, I will have finished pictures soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment