Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Birthday!!!

Well this year I turned 27 and was a little sad about it.  I realized how close I was getting to turning 30.  For my birthday most of my family came into town.  We went to Olive Garden and came back to our house for cake.  We had my parents, brother, three neices, and my sister and brother-in-law at dinner.  The three girls were so good.  When we got back to the house they along with my brother entertained us.
This is Davee playing with Melman


Reagan Lynn
Davee and Preslee
 
I have some videos of my brother being Melman from Madagascar, but I can't seem to get them on my computer.  Hopefully I can figure it out soon and post them.  He was cracking us all up!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment