Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Malachi's Finished Room

Malachi's Room

Malachi's room was finished before he arrived, but I haven't had a chance to post the finished pictures.  So here they are!!!!  I am very proud of it.  I designed and did it all myself.  Well, Justin did help paint it and put the mural up, but the idea was mine.

This is the view from the door

His giraffe and curtains


We bought this picture right after we moved into the house and have been storing it since then


I painted the letters for his name.  I tried several different ways, I think they turned out great!!



His bed, and yes that is a TCU mobile.  We bought it about 7 years ago right after we got married.  It officially started our Bowden Baby Box. 




This is his mural.  I absolutely love it!!!



This is his nightstand.  The girls on my team decorated our shower with these wooden blocks.  I have had fun placing them in his room.  The top words say New Bundle.



We do lots of reading around here.



All 7 cousins together after Jayden was born




I love my glider.  It has a gliding foot stool as well.




This is his dresser/changing table.  It has lights at the top.  His name is spelled out at the top, and then the word boy is on the next shelf.  The basket on top is from my class.  They filled it with books.


This basket was from my mom, sister, and sister-in-law.  It was filled with clothes and such.  These are just some of his giraffes.  What amazed us, was not one giraffe was duplicated.


I absolutely love his room.  I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.  For the month before he was born I would go in it frequently each day and just sit.  Before we went to bed each night I made Justin go in with me and we would talk about what parenthood was going to be like.  Our dreams finally came true!!!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome little boy's room! Love it!! Great job Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I can't wait to see what you do in Nolan's room!!!

    ReplyDelete